During the month of June, the VANA team continued to explore new business opportunities and expand our services to all members:
- New retail items will soon appear on Nstock with healthy margins and rebates;
- a low-cost lotteries insurance product will be launched in the next week (under $200);
- The Sharp account manager will assist members with better photo copier deals;
- Our partner, Southern Cross Finance continues to provide financial solutions to VANA members for shop fits at a competitive price.
- Events wise, the 2017 metro and regional member meeting dates have now been finalised by Heather (member services officer) and the team is booking the venues. The details will be sent to members soon. We have also started exploring venues for 2018 events in order to secure the best possible dates and locations for members!
- After the Tabcorp Tatts merger was given the green light by the ACT, this week, VANA General Manager, Chris Samartzis met with Tabcorp to get a grasp on the integration dynamics of the merger. We are hoping to communicate elements of the integration to members soon.
- In the IT area, Adit added a new section “Relieving Managers Register” in the member’s area. He will also begin to provide some IT tips and tricks in every monthly newsletter for members to read.
- Lastly, Nparcel will be exhibiting at the GNS fair in July. Please come and say hi if you are there!